Friday, April 30, 2010

Wonderful weekend....

Hey, folks, we have a wonderful weekend coming up--even if we do get the rain they are predicting!  Our two grandchildren are coming to visit and we always have fun with them. 

I wanted to share with you a couple of new samples today.  Here is one I made for a friend:
I used the 1-3/4" circle to punch the DSP and solid CS circles.   This one uses Old Olive and So Saffron cardstock and a page from the Sweet Pea Paper Stack.  I like this layout.  So I decided to make myself one of these cards.  Here's mine:
This one uses Soft Suede and Bermuda Bay CS and the Thoroughly Modern DSP.  You could use this layout in any color and for almost any occasion. 
See you later!! Thanks for visiting.  Smiles, Laura

1 comment:

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.