Saturday, July 24, 2010

Three-Tiered Slider Card

My friend Regina sent me one of these three-tiered slider cards and of course I HAD to make one myself. I just KNOW my stamping ladies are also going to want to make one! I'll post directions later for this one. It is alittle complicated to make and you would want the dimensions and instructions for cutting it. For now, I'll just show you the card. I'll post instructions after I teach it in my class. This first shot is of the card closed.When you pull the tab on top, out slides the second tier.You keep pulling and then out comes the third tier. Isn't it a neat idea? Here is a close up of my front. I used the new Elegant Soiree DSP on this card and I'm telling you, this is one of my very favorite of the new DSP in our new catalog. I stamped this flower from new Just Believe stamp set using Soft Suede. It's a large stamp and one of the few that you need Clear Block E to stamp (if you purchase the clear mount set). Here is a close-up of the stamped image on the second tier. On this one, I cut my JUST FOR YOU stamp into two pieces, so that I can get it to fit inside this cute little curly box. I KNOW I will be using it this way often!
This Just Believe stamp set is one you will be seeing again on my blog! I love it!! The nice things about this card is that it will fit into our regular A2 envelopes.
Watch my blog later in August for directions. You will enjoy making this one and I'll try to write up some directions you can follow. Smiles, Laura

1 comment:

  1. You did an amazing job with this card! Wow! I made one months ago and then forgot about this design. You've inspired me to give it another go! Great work! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.