Thursday, August 19, 2010

Butterflies everywhere....

Hi! Today I wanted to share another card Jessica and I made last week. She punched all the butterflies for both our cards and one for friend Regina. I love having someone to use the Big Shot for me!! For this card, I used the new Cajun Craze CS and DSP from Woodland Walk. The card itself is 3" x 6" so it folds up pretty small.
Here is a close-up of the butterlies, so you can see the pretty detail on them. We put a rhinestone jewel on each butterfly.
Just for You is from the set Afterthoughts, which is a level 1 hostess set. I cut off "so you don't have to share!" from the bottom of the stamp because I knew I'd want to use the "Just for You" alot! Since this is a clear mount stamp, I can still add on the other words when I want them. That's a nice feature of clear munt stamps.
Come back soon!! Smiles, Laura
Supplies used:
Stamp set: Afterthoughts
CS: Cajun Craze, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
Ink: Cajun Craze
Accessories: Woodland Walk DSP, rhinestone jewels, 3/4" circle punch, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Corner rounder punch (retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.