Monday, August 16, 2010

Just dropping in....

I know I've been away a week. I've had fun but missed my blog. I have been dog sitting with Gabby's sister, Chelsea. Here are the two girls--Gabby on the left and Chelsea on the right.

Jessica was here with me, too, to play with the girls and to enjoy her last week before school starts back. We had a ball stamping!! The little dogs would both sit in their baskets (beds) beside our stamping table and Jessica and I had fun. You will be seeing some of the thing's we've made over the next few weeks--and in class. I'm SO GLAD my only granddaughter likes to stamp with me!! What a blessing.

I wanted to share a card we made. I've used the bear on the beach on a card, like others of you, and have been thinking about him. With his arms out, he looks like he's jumping or something so I decided to do him parachuting down to ground--Just droppping in to say hello....
What about this one? I used retired designed paper on his parachute and harness, but still think he turned out cute! I free-hand cut the harness and drew in the parachute lines.
Supplies used:
Stamp set: Under the Star, Pocket Silhouettes, and Fundamental Phrases
CS: Bashful Blue, Old Olive, Whisper White
Inks: Soft Suede, Always Artichoke, Craft White
Accessories: sponges, non-SU dies
Thanks for visiting today. I have more to post and will get them up for your enjoyment later.
Smiles, Laura

2 comments:

  1. cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute... did i say cute, laura???? thanks for sharing pics - love the granddaughter with the puppies! Boy, do they look similar! and love the card! how cute is that! judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Judy . . . that is a really cute card--very creative! I love the picture of Jessica with the "sisters." I'll bet they really enjoyed each other!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.