Thursday, August 26, 2010

Sick? Ick!

I love this new wording stamp--SICK with ICK highlighted in the middle! It is icky to be sick!! This is one stamp in the Word Play set--a new one in the new SU 2010-2011 Catalog. This is a cute card to send to a sick person to cheer them up. It uses the new SU Two-Step Owl punch. I tried to fix his eyes crazy like he feels sickly. I used Soft Suede and Baja Breeze with the new Elegant Soiree designed paper (his chest). Yes, the owl punch punches it all out! What a great punch so you can make the owl so many different ways!I punched a limb/leaf from the Two-Step Bird punch for our little fellow to "sit" on.

Here (below) is a close up of the SICK words. I stamped them first on Crumb Cake and then again on Baja Breeze and cut that out. I wanted the "ick" to stand out! Isn't this a neat card? Thanks for stopping by today. Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.