Friday, October 1, 2010

Cute by the Inch...

The stamp set used on this sample is a Level 2 Hostess Set called Cute by the Inch.  I love the stamps in it and alot of my customers want it but cannot buy it; they have to earn it.  This card is made from Pacific Point blue cardstock.  The white front is backed with Tempting Turquoise and I've used Pumpkin Pie on it, also.
The squares are punched using a 1" square and a 1-1/4" square punch.  I love how they layer.

The sentiment is from the Friendly Words Jumbo wheel.  Actually, I bought a second of these wheels and cut the individual sayings apart.  That allowed me to stamp this sentiment and punch it out using the Curly Label punch.  I also punched out a Curly Label in Turquoise, cut it in half,  and put it behind the white one.  Both of these are backed with the Decorative Label punch from the Holiday Mini.
Here is a close-up of them.

Actually before I made this card, I had made a little box to hold the Bath and Body Works hand sanitizer and put this design on the front.  (I showed you those in an earlier posting.)  I liked the box front so much that I made the card to go with it.  Here they are together.
And if you want to see the inside of the sanitizer box, here it is:
The use of the Decorative Label on the front of the card goes with the inside of the box.  Neat, huh?

Stop in another day!! I love having you visit!! Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.