Saturday, November 27, 2010

More French Foliage

You know that I can't resist using this stamp set.  I just love the leaves in it.  For this sample, I used Marina Mist for the card itself and layered So Saffron under the vanilla top layer.  On half of the top layer, I stamped the one leaf in three colors on the right side (Marina Mist, So Saffron, and Crumb Cake).  I topped that with the stamp that has french wording from this same set.  On the left side, I stamped the little "splatter" stamp from the set in Crumb Cake--with a few of those splatters on the right side, too. 
I added a Marina Mist satin ribbon down the center to show all the pretty blue color.

Here is a close-up of the sentiment tag on the card.  I stamped the sentiment from the Grateful Greetings set--I have used that one so many times!  I put some leaves in the same three colors around the sentiment.  I punched some tabs using the Word Window punch to add some dimension and shine to the card.  You can see I put a gold brad through the two tabs I added. 
This card would be suitable for many occasions.  Who wouldn't like these colors--man or woman!! 

Thanks for stopping by today.  Smiles, Laura

1 comment:

  1. This is one seriously beautiful card! I LOVE these colors, and those leaves are just awesome. Gorgeous card! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.