Sunday, December 12, 2010

Little Reindeer...

Here is another card that Jessica and I made while she was visiting. Yes, this is another CASE.  Jessica saw the card made by Michelle Scileppi.   We added the greeting to ours and made a couple of other changes.  But I love Michelle's idea of using the owl punches for this little fellow.
This little fellow's head and body are both made using the Two-Step Owl punch.  I used the smallest heart punch from the Heart to Heart punch for his hooves  Isn't he a cutie?
Here is a close-up of his face.  I used the Snowflake punch for his antlers.  And of course the bow around his neck is the 1/8 Real Red taffeta ribbon.

Thanks to the original creator of this reindeer for her inspiration!!  And thanks for stopping by today.  Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.