Saturday, January 15, 2011

Be My Valentine....

Today I am sharing a card we are making at our January classes.   This one used the stamp, Be My Valentine.  It is one you can buy singularly, a refreshing way to get just one stamp that you like.  The card itself is Real Red.  I topped that with Whisper White that I had run through the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder.
                           
I stamped the Be My Valentine stamp on white cardstock and cut it out.  I hope you can see it below that I punched three small hearts from the white cardstock so that the Red Glimmer cardstock shows through.
Love that Red Glimmer cardstock.  Then for the sample below, I decided to punch the hearts from Red Glimmer cardstock and glued them to the white cardstock.  So they are on top of rather than below the white.
Here is a close-up of those hearts. So you can make the card either way you want---I think both look fine!
Thanks for visiting my blog today.  I hope you are stamping and starting to plan for your Valentine cards!  Come back again soon!  Smiles, Laura

2 comments:

  1. Such a fun Valentine! I love the sparkly hearts and the swiss dots always look so romantic on these type of cards. Very nicely done! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, love those little hearts, nice balanced card and love the sparkly.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.