Monday, January 31, 2011

Razzleberry Hearts

Here is another sample from my January classes.  I used Rich Razzeberry for the card itself. and layered white that I had run through the Square Lattice embossing folder on top of that.  The heart are razzleberry and Pretty in Pink punched out with the Heart to Heart Punch.  Love that one!!
I stamped the string of hearts (close-up here) using the Valentine Defined stamp set.  Then I colored in the "empty" hearts with my Pretty in Pink marker.  I like how they look.  And you can see a close up of the "Love" sentiment.  I stamped it in razzleberry, layered it on razzleberry, and then punched a Scalloped Oval from the Pretty in Pink.
                                    
After I completed the card, I decided it would look better with two colors of the 1/8" ribbon around it, so with the razzleberry ribbon, I added the Pretty in Pink ribbon.  I like this look better.  And if I were making the card today, I'd also add a layer of Pretty in Pink behind the white.  You know you can NEVER have too many layers!  ha!
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!  Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.