Saturday, February 26, 2011

Ginny's birthday card....

 My frind Ginny had a birthday recently and I wanted to make her a special card, something we had not made in class.  Here is the card I came up for her.  The card itself is white with a layer of Pear Pizzazz and them a layer of Elegant Eggplant.  I cut an oval from white for my sentiment using the Ovals 2 die.  For the corners, I punched out scalloped squares and cut each one in half, diagonally.  These make neat corners. 
 For the flowers, I folded a piece of white cardstock and punched it out with just the top two curves of the Heart punch.    Then I sponged purple color on them on the edges, and put Pear on the centers.  They are supposed to look like hydrangea blooms.  Can you tell?

The leaves are freehand cut from folded piece of  Pear cardstock, then run through the crimper, and sponged with Pear.

Thanks for checking in wtih me today!  Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.