Thursday, March 3, 2011

Original Funky Folds--another card, same layout....

I have shared two different Funky Folds layouts/sizes with you recently.  (No, I did not name this fold; someone else did.  But Funky Folds is what this fold  is going around the airwaves named so that's what I'm calling it.)   Anyhow, here is another card I made using the "original" funky folds dimensions/layout. 

On this one, I used the Tiny Teacup stamp set.  I stamped the cup in 4 colors and cut them out, so I could "stack" them one inside the other.  I used Old Olive, Mambo Mellon, Pacific Point, and Apricot Appeal on this card.  This is some of the FREE Sale-a-bration paper on the bottom of the front. 

Here is a shot of it open, so you can see the interesting folds.  This one is sure to please when someone gets it in the mail!
 Here is a close-up of those cups. 
I'll share again the layout for making the card.  I hope you have already tried making these fun cards!!
OK, have fun!! Come back soon!! Smiles, Laura

3 comments:

  1. Laura, I love this! Everything from the funky fold to the happy color combo! Such a sweet stamp to use with this one, too! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cards, they make me smile :). Thanks for sharing your tutorial.
    www.cleverandcute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a great card, thank you for the dimensions will have to try that one tonight.
    Amy S.
    www.amystampery.blogspot.com

    P.S Joining as a follower so I do not miss any of your wonderful cards

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.