Thursday, April 21, 2011

One more Easter card....

OK, finally to share a sample with you.  I just had to share this one more Easter card.  I love these soft colors.  For this one, the card itself is Baja Breeze, with the cardfront being Vanilla.  I ran the vanilla through the Framed Tulips Embossing folder.  Then I sponged Baja around the outer edge of it and sponged Pretty in Pink over the tulips inside that.  This looks so soft and pretty for Easter. 
 The large pink flower is made using the Blossom Petals Punch--a larger size in Pretty in Pink and the smaller petals in Pink Pirouette.  The large center is from the BoHo Blossoms punch.  And I put one little Baja Breeze flower center in the middle of that. 
For the smaller flowers I punched them with the BoHo Blossoms punch and sponged the edges with Baja Breeze.  I added the wide Pretty-in-Pine grosgrain ribbon and tied it off with the Victorian Crochet Trim. 

The sentiment--Easter Wishes--is from the Something to Celebrate level 2 hostess set.  I'm going to miss that one when the Occasions Mini retires. 

I hope you like this one!! More later.  Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.