Thursday, May 19, 2011

Happy Greetings, Fifth Avenue Floral!

Today I'm sharing another sample I made using a layout I saw from another stamper.  This was probably the challenge of the day on some group, but I just saw the one sample and decided I wanted to try it.  The stamper also used the Happy Greetings sentiment, which I decided I'd also use.  But went for my own colors and designer paper and flowers. 

My card is Peach Parfair and White, and I used papers from the Sunny Garden series and the Build-a-Bear Workhop Pawsitively Prints II series.  Who knew this So Saffron dotted paper was in that pack!!

I ran the white through my Square Lattice embossing folwer for added interest.  I love that look.
 
Here is a close-up of the sentiment.  I colored the middle HELLO with my Peach Parfait marker.  I think it makes it show up better--sort of emphasizes that word!
I stamped the flowers from Fifth Avenue Floral and colored them with my aqua painter and cut them out.   They are raised with dimensionals and I've decided that alittle Dazzling Diamonds glitter will help them so I plan to put that in the centers.  Funny how we forget those little touches until we look twice and decide we need alittle glitter to help!


I like this layout and will be making more of these in the coming days.

Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.