Monday, August 8, 2011

I'm sharing, I'm sharing!

I'm sitting with my husband at the hospital and now have time to share a sample with you!! I am so glad to be able to.  This is a card my class is making this month.    It uses the Up, Up And Away stamp set.  It's a cute set for so many occasions.

This card is Daffodil Delight with Tempting Turquoise.  I used the Big Top Birthday designer paper with it.    I like these bright colors! 
 Here is  a close-up of the balloons and the red and yellow background.  The red was embossed with the new Stripes embossing folder and the yellow with the Houndstooth embossing folder.  I hope you can see the effect in this shot.  I colored the top balloon with markers to use all three colors on it. 
 This stamp set is so versatile because it has four sentiments in it, so it can be used for several occasions. 
Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope things are calm enough that I can share with you for several days---until I get to stamp again.  Thanks so much to those of you leaving comments of well wishes for my husband.  He is holding his own but not making alot of progress yet.  He'll get there; time and prayers always help!!  I appreciate all of you!!
Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.