Monday, October 10, 2011

Joy, joy, joy....

I recently purchased the new SU Stocking Accents die and have had fun playing with it.  Here is a card I made using the candy cane on the die to spell out the word JOY.  I used some red and white striped paper for the "letters" (candy cane).  You see more made with these later.  I punched out two of them for the Y and cut one off.  This card is another one in Real Red.  I use a lot of that color this time of year. 
 For the "O" in JOY, I used the Northern Frost strip die to punch out a red snowflake and a white one, then layered the two.  I put a green glimmer brad in the middle of it to coordinate with the background print. 
I think this one turned out to be a cute card, too.  Hope you like it!

Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.