Friday, October 14, 2011

Pam's Giraffe

My friend Pam has thousands (yes, truly thousands) of giraffes in her home.  She has them on her purses, clothes, key chain, everywhere.  So I knew for her birthday I had to make her a giraffe card.  Here is the one I made her. 

I used various punches to build the little fellow.  His head is a 1-1/4" circle, his nose and mouth are the small oval and his ears are the 5-Petal Flower punch.  I just free-hand cut his neck but used 3/4" and 1/2" circle punches for the spots.
The designer paper on this one is from the Spice Cake pack.

Here is a close-up of the face.
I used the Large Oval punch for the sentiment and backed that with a Pear Curly Label and put an Early Espresso Decorative Label behind that.
Hope you like this one!  Stop in another day!! Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.