Sunday, November 13, 2011

Let's go four wheeling....

We always need a masculine card, don't we? Well, this one fits the bill.  The card is Early Espresso.  I layered it with Not Quite Navy that I ran through the Square Lattice embossing folder. 

I took a 3" Cajun Craze square and cut it in half diagonally.  Then I layered it with triangles of the Well Worn designer series paper.

The center 4-wheeler is from the Need for Speed stamp set.  That is a wonderful set because it had a fast boat, car, plane and 4-wheeler---all great for cards for men and boys!  I colored it with my aqua painter and ink pads.
The sentiment "spoil yourself today" is from the Bring on the Cake stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by today!! Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.