Monday, January 9, 2012

More Merry January....

Here is another card made using the Merry January series paper by We R Memory makers.  This one used the "Slush" pattern for the background on the Very Vanilla card (which is also layered with Sahara Sand).  There's that wavy striped pattern again for which I don't have the pattern name, but same series.  That strip is layered on Sahara Sand punched out with the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Boarder for each side.  

The sentiment is from the Petite Pairs stamp set.  I backed it with the Oval from the Designer Frames Embossing Folders set.
The hearts are cut with the new Fashionable Hearts Embosslit die in the new Occasions Mini.  It cuts and embosses at the same time. Wonderful tool!!!  I used various patterns of paper for the hearts.
Here is a close-up of the hearts.  You can almost see the pattern in each one.  

I love the colors in this paper and how this card turned out.  I hope you do, too.  More for you another day!!
Come back soon!
Smiles, Laura

1 comment:

  1. Very cute card, love all the details, now I know I need those heart embosslits.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.