Thursday, March 8, 2012

Kindness Matters

Today I want to share two cards we made in class recently.  This first one uses the Double Dutch Door layout.  I shared the instruction for how to do this in my January 27 entry, so look back at it.  I also have a version of this card opened up so you can see how it opens.  I used the Kindness Matters stamp set on this one.  You can get this set FREE during Sale-a-bration when you order $50 or more in merchandise.
Here is another card we made recently in class.  This one uses the Heaven Blessed stamp set from the Occasions mini.  This is another layout (with the striped designer paper down the center) that I've shared with you recently---when I made the masculine card with the tree on it.  It's fun to find a good layout and use it with many colors and papers.
Both these cards use the Labels Collection Framelit Dies from the Occasions Mini.  I'm wondering what I used before these came out! I find them so much fun to "play" with.

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.