Thursday, May 31, 2012

Big Hug....

I love that sentiment from the Perfect Words Hostess set--Big Hug.  This is another set I'm really going to miss!! It has some wonderful sentiments in it. 

For today's card, I used Cherry Cobbler and the Summer Smooches designer paper.  The flower is from the Mixed Bunch set.  I stamped it on vellum cardstock with VersaMark and embossed it with white embossing powder.  Punched it and one from Daffodil Delight using the Blossom punch and layered them.  I added a yellow button as the center.  
The ribbon is some of the Cherry Cobbler seam binding ribbon.  For some reason, I love this card.  It's pretty simple but just thrills me!  Some cards are like that.  I guess it's the rich colors on it.

Glad you stopped in today!! Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.