Saturday, May 26, 2012

Happy Birthday, Gabby....

A couple of you have sent me private emails asking about Gabby, since I haven't mentioned her recently.  She's alive and well and just turned 4 years old this week.  She was WIRED all day, like she KNEW it was her birthday.  I gave her several treats, but she kept wanting more, like she was hungry.  I finally told my husband I thought Gabby was begging for birthday cake, even though she never gets cake.  Or perhaps, she wanted a new toy as a birthday gift.  Ya think?  It's like she has a human brain sometimes.  I decided she didn't need more toys right now, but you know, she plays with her two newest ones (Easter gifts) so perhaps she would not settle down because she wanted a new toy.  I guess I'm off to Pet Smart to buy a gift for her!!
Thanks to you all for asking about her!!  She's one of the joys of our life!
Smiles, Laura

3 comments:

  1. Laura, I'm so tickled to see your sweet Gabby! What a doll. Wish we lived closer so my Mr. Darcy could meet her! What fun they would have :) Mr. Darcy turned 3 in April. Hard to believe that much time has gone past. Precious dogs we have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, Happy Birthday to Gabby! I hope she picked a fun toy for her special day! My Schnauzer, Emmitt sends her best wishes, too. She is so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Susan and Anne Marie, for your well wishes to Gabby. I know you love your "little men" like I love Gabby. I wish we could get them all together for a "play day"!! Schnauzers are the sweetest dogs! I got Gabby a new toy yesterday and she had TOTALLY enjoyed it! I knew that was what she wanted on her BD. I won't let that happen again--her have a BD without a new toy!! Give your boys a hug for me and Gabby!!

      Delete

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.