Saturday, August 18, 2012

Another Perfectly Preserved...

The card I'm sharing today used the Perfectly Preserved stamp set and let me tell you, this is now my favorite set, along with the dies that go with it.  I have had so much fun playing with the set and dies.  This card has the ear of corn in it.  I colored the corn using markers so I could get the two colors--yellow and green.  I stamped one ear of corn on a Post-It note, so I could mask my one ear when I stamped it and stamp a second time behind it, so it looks like there are two ears in the jar.  

I also used the Friendship Preserves set to make a label for the jar.  I stamped in once in the blue and cut it out.  Then I used the die to cut the shape so I could label it behind the image.  I used the Bitty Banners Framelits die to cut the blue "ribbon" that is behind the "just for you" label.  

Here is a close-up of the corn and the label.  
The paper I used on this one is not from Stampin' Up! but we have some similar.

Thanks for stopping in today!! I've had a bit of a "to-do" with Blogger trying to get into my account (why do they update so often and confuse us???) so it's been a bit since I posted.  I appreciate your faithfulness!!
Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.