Monday, August 6, 2012

Perfectly Preserved....

OK, on August 1 we could start ordering from the Holiday Mini.  I ordered almost everything in the catalog during the preorder period and spent TOO much!! But I loved this canning set--stamps and dies that coordinate.  What a great set this is going to be to use!!

This first card I made for a swap I participated in.  It used Island Indigo cardstock for the card itself and the fold-over is made using Cajun Craze.  I used the new Window Frames Collection Framelits to cut the cajun cardstock.  I also used the new Festive piercing pack to pierce around that shape.  The designer paper on the indigo is from the new Orchard Harvest collection.

The jar is from the Perfectly Preserved stamp set cut with the Cannery Set framelits.
 Since I had used most of my designer paper in that cross-stitch pattern, I created this card (below) for my class to make.  We used the same designer paper, same stamp set and dies, but the card is Lucky Limeade and More Mustard.
To me, it doesn't matter which colors you use.  I love this card!!  Have fun making your own!!
Smiles, Laura

1 comment:

  1. Laura, I love this set too! Thanks for sharing a cute card --gives me lots of ideas.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.