Monday, October 8, 2012

Cup of Chocolate

I haven't shared with you in over a week.  I've had my sister-in-law Mary Ann visiting and we have been stamping and coloring our 2013 calendars which we always give as Christmas gifts.  She was here from Tuesday - Saturday last week and we got 20 sets each finished---including all the coloring!  Ah, I love to know I have SOMETHING done already for Christmas, because I sure haven't gotten my usual start on Christmas cards!  I need to hustle and get busy on those. I usually make around 160.

I have so much to share with you, but just haven't taken time to photograph any of my cards I've made, and not done the write ups.  So I'll share this card I made a few weeks ago.

This card is Baja Breeze layered with Riding Hood Red (I think).  I embossed the red with the new Argyle embossing folder and love the look.  I used Snow Festival designer paper on this one.

The cup of chocolate is from the Scentsational Season stamp set and cut with the Holiday Collection dies.  I just love this bundle--stamps and dies.
I used the new Window Frames Collection Dies I used for the white the cup is mounted on.  I use these dies ALOT!!

Well, I hope I won't be gone so long, but October is shaping up to be one busy month!  I will try to show you more cards I've made in a couple of days.

Thanks for stopping by today!  Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.