Sunday, December 23, 2012

Santa's Cap...

Here is a delightful card.  The card is Soft Suede, with a layer of Cherry Cobbler, and topped with Crumb Cake.  I embossed a line through the Crumb Cake piece using the Delicate Designs folder.  I used the 1-1/4" circle punch for the red in Santa's cap.  I embossed it with the Argyle folder.  The white  pom-pom is cut using the 1/2" circle punch and I used the ovals punch for the white trim.  The sentiment is from a retired set from last year.
 Here is the same card using different designer paper for the bow.  The bow is a trip!  My friend Carol Morton sent me a card with this "bow" on it and that prompted me to make this card.  I used the Large Oval punch to cut two shapes.  I folded them in half and put a dimensional to hold them up a bit.  I topped that with a 1/2" circle of the same paper.  And I free-hand cut the "ribbon" part behind the bow. So it's all paper!
 Here is the inside.  I used stripes of the same designer paper to decorate the inside.
Come back soon!!  Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.