Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Still more quilting designs....

Yes, I guess you'd say I'm on a roll with quilting patterns.  I recently donated a ton of my quilting magazines and I guess they gave me the idea of combining my former hobby of quilting with my present one of paper crafting.

For this card, I punched circles using the 1-3/8" circle punch.  I also punched squares in different colors of card stock using the 1" square punch.  I put the square in the middle of the circle and folded the edges around it.  
Here is a close-up of the circles folded into squares.
I love the colors in this one.  Like other quilting patterns, you could use any color for the circles and squares, and could use the card for any occasion. 

Thanks for stopping in!
Smiles, Laura

1 comment:

  1. What a clever way to make cathedral windows!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.