Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Flip-Down Stack Card

Today  I want to share with you  a card I made using a layout I found by Sabrina Friel.  It was called a flip-down stack card.  The squares that you flip down were smaller than I'd like in her instructions, so I made mine larger.  Here is the front of the card:
The card itself is Wild Wasabi green from Stampin' Up! and I layered a pretty print designer paper over that.  The square that the chick is on is 3" square.  All my squares are 3" square.

When you flip that square down, you see this:

When you flip down the square that  has, "just for you," you see this:

 Here is a close-up  shot of the little chicks.  They are made using the Bird Builder punch.

 Here is a close-up of the bunny.  He is made using the heart punch and oval punches and some circles.
If you want complete "how-tos" for this card, check out the techniques on Splitcoaststampers.com and you will see Sabrina's instructions.  It's a fun card to make. 

I hope you like the card.  Good luck making one yourself!
Come and visit me again soon.  Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.