Wednesday, June 5, 2013

More Lever cards....

I don't know why, but I can't stop making Leverl cards.  I just love how they open out.  Such fun to see.  I told you back in April how to make these and my tutorial is available through the Splitcoaststampers site. 

Here are a few more cards I made with this layout:





Aren't they fun!  Yes, they are alot alike, all using the Simply Sketched hostess set in the new Stampin' Up! catalog, and some of the same other stamps, but still I love all the different designer papers and just had to show you.  So while I haven't made alot of diferent layouts/techniques lately, I have been having fun making some cards. 

Thanks for stopping by today.  See you again soon, I hope!!
Smiles, Laura

1 comment:

  1. I keep making them also! Just did a 50th anniversary one this morning!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.