Monday, July 15, 2013

Hello Hexagons.....

Here is a card we are making in class this month.  The card is Coastal Cabana.  I ran it through the Honeycomb EF to get that pattern on it.  

Using the Six Sided Sampler set, I stamped three of the stamps in the set--two using Coastal Cabana ink, one using a different stamp using Coastal Cabana, and two using another stamp in the set using Crisp Cantaloupe.  I glued these onto the front of the card, setting alittle to the left.  I cut around the 5 of them, so the inside of the card would show a bit.  Then I added a strip of designer paper inside the card, so it shows from the front.  

The sentiment is also in the Six-Sided Sampler set.  I cut it in a banner shape and added it to the middle hexagon.   Love this one!! I can think of MANY color combinations to use on this one!!

Thanks for stopping by!!  Smiles, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments you leave. If acceptable, they will be posted to by blog.